Broadcast player/recorder with 4 audio channels, built-in timecode reader/generator, TBC, 9-pin RS422, 36-pin parallel, high speed Picture search.
Additional Detailed Information:
- Superior Picture Quality
- Multiple Audio Channels
- Built-In Editing Facility
- High Speed Picture Search
- Built-In Timecode Generator/Reader
- SC-H Indicator
- Improved Serviceability
- Easy Installation
- Through the adoption of the SP recording format and the use of metal particle tape, the picture quality of the BVW-70 has become the industry standard for analog technology.
- In addition to the two conventional longitudinal audio channels, two AFM audio channels are added, making a total of four channels available.
- For easy maintenance and service, the BVW-70 has comprehensive self-diagnostics.
- The BVW-70 provides built-in editing capabilities to provide easy to use stand-alone editing features.
- The BVW-70 provides two independent SC-H phase indicators for composite input and output.
- By using the search dial incorporated in the BVW-70, picture search is possible at various speeds (up to 24 times normal speed in forward and reverse).
- The generation and reading of VITC and LTC in the SMPTE standards and user bits is standard in the BVW-70.
- With the RMM-100, the BVW-70 can be mounted into a 19-inch rack mount without taking off the side panel.
- Humidity: Less than 80% (relative humidity)
- Lock up time: Less than 0.6 sec. from standby mode
- Power requirements: AC 90 to 265V, 48 to 64Hz
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Power consumption: 240W
- Tape speed: 11.86cm/sec
- Playback/recording time: More than 90 min. (BCT-90ML), more than 30 min. (BCT-30M)
- Fast forward/rewind time: Less than 180 sec. with BCT-90ML
- Search speed SHUTTLE: STILL, 1/30, 1/10, 1/5, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, and 24 times normal speed, forward and reverse
- JOG: Frame by frame, forward and reverse